HLTAID004 Emergency First Aid in Education & Care Setting - Dubbo
The First Aid Group. RTO 32268
Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting – HLTAID004. Also Known as Childcare First Aid
Accredited Childcare First Aid Courses have never been so enjoyable, with our one-day class suitable for those needing CPR, first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training to work in childcare.
Our exciting first aid courses will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively Provide First Aid to a range of injuries and illnesses. Completing an accredited first aid course has never been so enjoyable, with our one-day class suitable for those needing workplace approved training or for those who want to know what to do ‘just in case’.
- Fully certified
- ACECQA approved course
- Public courses weekly in CBD Dubbo
- Workplace training available
- 24/7 Online Booking
- Face-to-face training
Course Duration: 6-7hrs
Course Prerequisite: USI (from usi.gov.au) & Online multiple choice quiz
The online learning can easily be accessed and only takes 1-2hrs to complete. The quiz must be completed prior to attending the course. The link for the quiz will be sent to you manually , during business hours after your booking is made online.
it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the first aid training.
Participants will also be required to undertake practical training and assessments at floor level. This includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with us prior to booking. Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian. This form can be found here.
Statement of Attainment in the following units of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
Certificate Validity: Certificate is valid for 3 years.
Students who do not attend will not be eligible for a refund. Rescheduling can be made after payment in full. More than one reschedule will result in $35.00 administrative charge.
Language Literacy & Numeracy Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident report forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
- Be able to count to 30