Low Voltage Rescue (inc Provide CPR) UETTDRRF06B
Assurance Training and Sales
Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel UETTDRRF06B Also known as LVR/CPR Training. Most Trusted LVR/CPR Training on the Gold Coast.
This accredited course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively respond to an electrical emergency using a low voltage rescue kit and perform CPR on a casualty who has stopped breathing. Suitable for electricians needing a CPR/LVR certificate for work. Anyone interested in attending a CPR/LVR class should consider booking into Low Voltage Rescue Training on the Gold Coast, conducted at one of our three training centres. Refresher low voltage rescue (LVR) courses are available weekly.
- Fully certified
- Public courses at three Gold Coast locations
- Workplace training available
- 24/7 Online Booking
- Face-to-face training
- No pre-course homework
$ 139.99 per participant
To secure your space, full payment is required at time of booking. We accept credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
Large groups and onsite pricing vary, please speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the available options.
There are no pre-requisites for this course; however, it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the first aid training.
Participants will also be required to undertake practical training and assessments at floor level. This includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with us prior to booking. Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian. This form can be found here.
14 yrs. Due to the adult learning environment. Paradise First Aid does not accept registrations for participants under of the age of 14.
3.5 Hours face-to-face
Requirements for Completion
Participants are required to attend 100% of this first aid training and successfully demonstrate competence in all assessment activities at one of our Gold Coast centres or onsite at your workplace.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident report forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
- Be able to count to 30
Statement of Attainment in the following units of competency:
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
One (1) year from date of issue.
You are required to undertake annual LVR/CPR refresher training. Our comprehensive student management system will remind you a month before your CPR and first aid certificate is due to be refreshed.
- A4 colour certificate (PDF), emailed following training
- Plastic wallet card certificate with CPR instructions
How to Get Further Information
Call one of our friendly customer service team on 68 829056