Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi Automatic Defibrillator – 5 Year
The original award-winning Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi Automatic Defibrillator is easy to use. It has only two buttons and a 5-year battery life. It also comes standard with an 8-year Warranty.
Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed. The Lifeline AED is simple and intuitive.
Two long life batteries are available: the world’s only 7 year battery which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours or a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours.
Defibtech’s breakthrough design makes it possible for anyone to save a life during a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
- With its bright yellow and black coloring and attractive, sleek curves, the non-intimidating Lifeline AED invites prominent display anywhere.
- The biphasic defibrillation we use is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation – the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest – on the first shock.
- The Lifeline AED is designed for speed and simplicity. Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel. Simple enough for non-medical users.
- Roomy, sure-grip rubberized handle makes it simple to pull off the wall and carry quickly to the patient.
- The electrode pads are tucked into a back pocket ready to apply.
- The “Power On” and “Shock” buttons are oversized and brightly lit so even the most nervous fingers will hit their mark.
- Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit and CPR.
- Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact. Monitors signal quality and analyzes patient ECG for shockable/ non-shockable rhythms.
- Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded and can be downloaded to a removable data card.
- Visual and audible indication of unit status.