HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
The First Aid Group. RTO 32268
Accredited Remote First Aid training has never been so enjoyable, with our two-day class suitable for those needing more than just standard first aid.
Conducted at our Harbour Town training centre.
- Fully certified
- Public courses monthly
- Workplace training available
- 24/7 Online Booking
- Face-to-face training
- No pre-course homework
$399.00 per participant
To secure your space, full payment is required at time of booking.
Large groups and onsite pricing vary, please speak to one of our friendly team to discuss the available options.
There are no pre-requisites for this course; however, it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the first aid training.
Participants will also be required to undertake practical training and assessments at floor level. This includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with us prior to booking. Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian. This form can be found here.
14 yrs. Due to the adult learning environment. Assurance Training & Sales does not accept registrations for participants under of the age of 14.
Requirements for Completion
Participants are required to attend 100% of this first aid training and successfully demonstrate competence in all assessment activities at one of our Gold Coast centres or onsite at your workplace.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident report forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
- Be able to count to 30
Statement of Attainment in the following units of competency:
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID005 Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
Three (3) year from date of issue.
You are required to undertake annual CPR refresher training. Our comprehensive student management system will remind you a month before your certificate is due to be refreshed.
- Free Aero snake bite indicator bandage
- A4 colour certificate (PDF), emailed following training
- Plastic wallet card certificate with CPR instructions
How to Get Further Information
Phone 6882 9056