HLTAID003 Provide First Aid - Dubbo
The First Aid Group. RTO 32268
Provide First Aid HLTAID003 Also known as Senior First Aid Level 2. This course includes CPR.
Our exciting first aid courses will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to effectively Provide First Aid to a range of injuries and illnesses. Completing an accredited first aid course has never been so enjoyable, with our one-day class suitable for those needing workplace approved training or for those who want to know what to do ‘just in case’.
- Fully certified
- Public courses weekly in CBD Dubbo
- Workplace training available
- 24/7 Online Booking
- Face-to-face training
These units appear on your Provide First Aid Statement of Attainment
Course Duration: 6-7hrs
Course Prerequisite: USI (from usi.gov.au) & Online multiple choice quiz
The online learning can easily be accessed and only takes 1-2hrs to complete. The quiz must be completed prior to attending the course. The link for the quiz will be sent to you manually , during business hours after your booking is made online.
it is recommended that participants have sufficient English language and visual interpretation skills to successfully complete the first aid training.
Participants will also be required to undertake practical training and assessments at floor level. This includes demonstrating CPR on a manikin for a period of two minutes. If you have poor mobility or a current injury please discuss this with us prior to booking. Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian. This form can be found here.
Qualification Issued: Statement of Attainment – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid. Our Provide First Aid course satisfies 3 competency units from the Health Training Package (HLT07):
- HLTAID001: Provide Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID002: Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003: Provide First Aid
Certificate Validity: Certificate is valid for 3 years.
Students who do not attend will not be eligible for a refund. Students who are more than 15 minutes late or have not finished the online quiz will need to rebook a new session at their own expense. 48hours notice is required for any changes, which allows your position to be re sold.
Language Literacy & Numeracy Requirements
Participants will require suitable LLN skills to complete the following tasks/skills:
- Read information from a PowerPoint and whiteboard
- Listen and understand verbal information delivered by an English-speaking trainer
- Complete written incident report forms in English
- Read and answer a multiple-choice question paper
- Read and answer a short-written answer test
- Listen to instructions of an Automated External Defibrillator where prompts are delivered in English
- Be able to count to 30