Experience peace of mind with the CARDIACT Connect Rugged, the ultimate solution for remote monitoring of automatic external defibrillators (AEDs). Built tough to withstand any environment, this powerful device uses cutting-edge technology like an optical sensor and 4G wireless communication to provide real-time updates on your AED's status, temperature, and incidents. But that's not all – the CARDIACT Connect Rugged also includes an integrated hands-free phone, allowing lay responders to quickly and easily communicate with emergency services. Choose the CARDIACT Connect Rugged for reliable, hassle-free AED monitoring that you can count on in any situation.
- Immediate and automatic routing of data via SMS/Email for timely reporting of incidents, alerts or malfunctions.
- Optical sensor specific to brand and model provides constant remote monitoring of AED status, presence, surrounding temperature, incidents, alerts or malfunctions.
- GPS tracking and geolocalisation feature allows for real-time tracking of the AED location.
- Secure internet portal provides remote monitoring and real-time reporting of incidents, alerts or malfunctions.
- Battery-operated, 1 Lithium Battery Type C 3.6V 5.5Ah, with up to 24 months autonomy
- Wireless communication via 4G (requires $100 AIVIA subscription + SIM card)
- GPS tracking when moving with SMS
- 3 visible LEDs report different functions
- Geolocalisation feature allows for real-time tracking and location data of the AED and its protective cabinets.